Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 172

HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY?
How did I get so blessed to have such an amazing dad and the greatest father-in-law any girl could ask for? My dad may act like this big tough guy, but he is a real softy (anyone who has seen him talk in church will agree with me). He has taught me so much, and I look up to him for his amazing testimony & love for the gospel!
When Andy & I first started dating, I was pretty afraid of Wayne, but who can blame me when the first time I met Wayne, he pegged me right in the forehead with a hacky sack. But as Andy & I got closer, Wayne didn't seem so scary anymore. He actually became one of my favorite people to be around because he is seriously the funniest person I have ever met! I now know where Andy got his humor. Wayne!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD & WAYNE!!!

No comments: