Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 56

When I got home from work today, I felt like watching a movie. I was just planning on watching something I had already seen before, but when I looked in the family DVD collection, I FOUND THIS!!! HSM3!!! I never got to go see it in the theaters because my fiance wouldn't go with me. Anyway, lucky for me, no one was home when I found the movie because if anyone would have heard me they would have thought I was dying (I truly was screaming at the top of my lungs)! So I watched the movie, and I loved every minute of it. I even watched it for the second time right before I went to bed. I was very close to tears at the end of the movie because I realized they aren't going to be making anymore High School Musicals! :( What can I say, I am addicted to HSM, HSM2, & HSM3!!!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

McKenzie you can no longer be a closet high school musical fan and I'm so glad that you finally realize that. I absolutely loved the third movie. Sadly i even have the sound track, so if you are interested in obtaining that please oh please let me know! Love ya kenz

Anonymous said...

Shanna, thanks for the offer, but I actually got the soundtrack for Christmas (before I even watched the movie)! I am pretty sure I am going to make some ring tones for my phone from the soundtrack. It's exciting to know that I am not the only high school musical fan!