Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 133

Today had to be one of the most boring days of my life. After I got off work, I was supposed to go home and wait for the digis guy so we could maybe get internet in our apartement (because I am going crazy without internet), but the guy came before I got home and told us that it just wasn't going to work because there are too many trees around our house. Then I decided to mow the lawn, but I couldn't get the lawn mower to work (Not becuase I'm an idiot. Andy tried when he got home & he couldn't figure it out either). So then, I was out of ideas of things to do. I couldn't wait for Andy to get home! Normally, Andy gets home around 5, but he decided to take his brothers-in-law, Nick & Casey, flying at 5. So that meant that from 12:30 pm to 8:00 pm, I was all alone with nothing to do. I was sooooo bored and then I got a call from Casey. He told me that they were going to be flying over our house any minute, so I grabbed my camera and ran outside. That is my Andy flying that small plane! I am so proud of him even though the thought of him flying scares me to death.

No comments: