Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 305

Tonight was the viewing for my dear friend and teacher, Diane Pugmire. I am really going to miss Diane, but just being there brought me peace. As we entered the forrier (is that how you spell that?), there were tons of pictures set up. These pictures were some of my favorite, but my most favorite is the math equation picture (click on the image to see a bigger version). It may not make sense to some of you, so here you go. D1 + D2 stands for Diane + her husband. Then, all the parentheses underneath that represent her kids and their spouses. And all that equals infinity! Her husband came up with that, and I just thought it was so awesome! I also really liked the smaller hand drawn picture of Diane & Christ. It's so tender to me.

1 comment:

Millie said...

She was my aunt Jyl's best friend growing up in riverdale and spent a lot of time at my mom's house. She was baptized when she was a teenager and has been so faithful since, it's so sad that none of her family ever joined the church. She was also my sister Sunee's teacher when she went to Weber and then later she was in Sunee's family and J.B.'s family's ward when they lived in Riverdale. J.B. served in the bishopric with Dan. So through all this long spill, all I'm trying to say is my family is going to really miss her too. She was an amazing woman.