Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 331

Casey, Natalie, Andy, & I pretty much spent the night at Target to get some great Black Friday deals. Honestly, I never thought I would be doing this again! I can remember when I was 11 years old, my sisters and I used to go shopping with my aunts on Black Friday. We kids only went for the free door prizes because we thought they were cool. Anyway, we were waiting at Shopko for the doors to open. It was getting really close to opening, and the crowd suddenly started crowding the doors. I distinctly remember grabbing my sister, Tiffany's, hand and telling her no matter what DON'T let go. Then, the doors opened, and the pushing of the crowd got even worse. As we pushed throught the doors, my sister & I got pulled farther and farther away from each other, but we still had a tight grip on each other's hands. Lukily, we made it through the door door safely, but all the free door prizes were gone! I really thought I was going to die that day. I vowed I would never go again after that, but I guess I was wrong! Read the entire story of our Black Friday craziness this year HERE.

No comments: