Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 345

I finally have one of my sisters back to play dodgeball with me! Both Tiffany & Kristina had to go off and get pregnant, so I had to play without either of them, and it just wasn't the same. Kristina has been cleared by her doctor to come play so now the sister team is back on! Kristina & I always grew up playing on the same team in soccer. It was nice having a sister on the team because you always knew at least someone had your back. I am not the dirty soccer player type, but if you hurt my sister, I hurt you. That was just the way it went. Well, dodgeball isn't any different. We are a great team because we look out for each other. You just don't mess with us!
My sister, Tiffany, will be having her baby soon too, so I will soon have another sister to play with! We'll give them a "Hart" attack as we sisters like to call it!

No comments: