Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Resolutions Part 1

Since the new year is just around the corner, I thought I would start off this blog with some of my New Year's resolutions for 2009. Although there are many things in my life that I could work on, I have picked just a few. In the next few days, I will be posting my top three New Year's resolutions. Here is my first New Year's resolution:

Prayer
So I'm not perfect. I have always had a hard time remembering to say my morning prayers, but that is going to change this next year!

Now here is just a little journaling for the day:
Andy recently became the proud owner of an extremely nice entertainment center (from his sister Natalie). Because his TV is too big for the spot allocated for a TV, the TV sits on top of the entertainment center, but that left an empty whole where the TV should be. But don't fear because Andy came up with what he thinks to be an awesome plan. Yes!!! Andy bought a fish tank for that empty whole in the entertainment center. He didn't buy any fish because the tank is supposed to warm up for a day or two, so that will probably be what we will do tomorrow.

I also went shopping with Andy's sisters, Tami & Natalie, today. We went to Walmart, Sam's Club, Kohls, and Kim's Fashions. In the picture above, I am sporting my new coat that I bought from Kim's Fashions. I also bought a pair of brown shoes from Kim's fashions and black coat very similar to the one above at Sam's Club. Tami & Natalie both already own the coat I bought at Sam's Club, so now we each have the same coat! Awesome!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You are now officially on my google reader! How exciting.
I think that you, Tami, and me need to have a picture taken in our matching coats and "Jenna Boot" jeans.... Even if I will look HUGE next to you skinny little girls.

Anonymous said...

I AGREE!!! Then I can use it for my picture for the day!