Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Resolutions Part 2

Save Money
Andy & I only have four months until we will be married, and we need to start saving our money for things we will really need in the future such as an apartment. The time to start saving is now.

Some journaling for today:
Andy's cousin Millie was married to her high school sweetheart, Robert, today. I played basketball with Millie all during junior high, and Robert and I were on Seminary Council together our Senior year of high school. I feel like I have really gotten to know the two of them very well over the past years, and I can honestly say that they are perfect for each other! Not very many people can return from a mission (Robert) and be married less than two months later! It just proves that they are truly meant for each other. Congratulations Millie & Robert!!!

And just in case any of you were wondering about the fish for the fish tank, we did buy some fish today. Andy's sister, Tami, and brother-in-law, Nick, bought Andy 7 fish and Andy bought himself 7 fish. Andy calls the 14 fish our little family. I never planned on being a mother at such a young age ;).

1 comment:

Tami said...

Uh, ya... you could be a real mother pretty soon too... It's a crazy thought! Love the blog!