Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions Part 3

Show Gratitude
Sometimes life goes by so fast that we tend to take things for granted. I am making it my goal to show gratitude more often to my family, friends, and also to my Heavenly Father for all of the things that I have been given!

Now for some journaling:
New Year's Eve was a blast!!! Andy & I partied in the new year with Andy's family and some friends. We played all sorts of fun games such as Mad Gab, Disney Scene It, BUZZword, Pictionary (probably the best version of pictionary I have ever played) and my all time favorite game Dance Dance Revolution (a.k.a DDR). The games were excellent, but the company was the best part.
Now for an explanation of the picture. I swear that Andy really loves me, but his face sure does not look like it! This picture is the first time that Andy has kissed me while his family is in the room because he thinks it is so awkward. Awkward was actually the word he was saying as he kissed me. Since it was New Year's and we are engaged, I thought this was the best way to get a kiss from him!

No comments: