Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 19

Happy Martin Luther King Day! I had a pretty productive day today. I got tons of homework done, and I played interior designer for the day. We got my parents this huge family picture for Christmas and today my dad decided he was going to put it up. Well, putting that picture up meant moving his much loved elk antlers, and then he had to move something else to put those back up, and so on and so forth. We redecorated our family room, living room, and kitchen today (redecorated=hanging things on the walls). I love the way everything turned out. (The shelf in the picture is going to be stained in a dark brown finish and the two pictures on the shelf will be framed as soon as we go buy new frames). I sure love to decorate!

1 comment:

10zfam said...

that looks nice kenzi