Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 21

So I feel like I am back in elementary school. I am taking a Creative Processes class this semester and we are learning how to play the recorder. The last time I touched one of these things I was in 5th grade! I even remember (and can still play) the song we learned how to play. I guess "Hot Cross Buns" is a great song for beginners because that's what we are learning now. I feel like a pro because I already know that song, but I am still enjoying learning all about how to read music. This class is the funnest, and strangest, class I have ever taken! (Oh, I have almost perfected "Jingle Bells". Too bad Christmas is over!)
P.S. The shirt I am wearing in this picture is the shirt Andy won at the tubing activity with the young adult ward. It fits me perfectly.

No comments: