Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 29

Andy & I bought our first piece of furniture for our apartment (which we don't have) today! We found this kitchen table with matching chairs on ksl.com for $40, so we jumped on it! The set is in pretty good shape except for one of the legs on the table falls off, but that is fixable. We just hope we can find an apartment that will fit a kitchen table this size! :) Oh, Andy is acting like he is waiting for someone else to say the prayer, but we weren't really about to pray. He's a weirdo sometimes.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I was going to say "I'm not saying it!" when I saw this picture. Believe me, compared to our table in our apartment, your table is not big. I think that is the perfect sized table for a newly married couple (or soon to be married). In fact, I think it's a perfect size for you two and two vistors ;) I'm glad you're posting your 365 pictures. It's fun to see them. Have you done any journaling yet on your actual cards?