Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 27

So for those of you who don't know, our wedding colors are pink & brown. I have been searching for little boy outfits, and little girl dresses, and skirts for the sisters, and dress shirts for the boys, and...well the list continues, but I can finally stop searching for one thing on my long list!!! We found these dresses for all the little girls at Sam's Club. I actually saw these dresses last Saturday, but we didn't get them because I was going to keep looking around. Andy's mom was at Sam's Club today and just bought a few of them so we could let some of the little girls try them on. When my nieces tried them on, I couldn't stop smiling. They are adorable!!! Aspyn put on the dress and said, "Oh, this is gorgeous Kenzi! How long until you get married so I can wear this dress?" Thanks Jan for getting these. I LOVE THEM!!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Oh good! I'm glad there's one thing crossed off the list. Let me know what I can really do to help you with your wedding stuff (since Andy's such a bum about it all).

10zfam said...

those are way cute dresses, i love them

April said...

They looked so cute on them. they are way cute