Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 60

I actually took this picture a few weeks ago at Stake Conference, but I never ended up using it, so I am going to use it now. Although Andy & I are not getting married in the Ogden temple, I love it very much! When Andy was in the MTC, we had a tradition of visiting the temple together every Sunday. Because the Provo and Ogden temples look exactly alike, we decided that this is something we could share. Just something as simple as strolling around the temple grounds helped me so much! (Now, I don't know if Andy did this every Sunday, but I sure did). It was nice to go to the temple and just think. I would take my journal and write for about twenty minutes about anything that came into my head. The temple means so much to me! I can't wait to go through it in 2 months!

No comments: