Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 84

Most of my day was spent at an FCCLA state competition. Rykki (one of the many techs I work with) & I were asked to judge Illustrated Talk (pretty much any subject that the student wants to present). I have had some experience with FCCLA events, but I was the one competing, not judging. Let's just say, Rykki & I did the best we could. I think it turned out pretty good though. Rykki & I haven't really had the chance to get to know each other because we work at different schools, so today I learned a lot about Rykki, and I am sure she learned quite a bit about me. I sure had fun today!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

hey kenzi its natalie i just saw that you have clayton an i on your blog i'll invite ya to it if you want? my e-mail is nataliegreen20@gmail.com