Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 65

Andy's best friend (after me, of course), Tony, got home today from serving in the Guam Micronesia Mission! Andy & I went to his house to hang out with him. We played Rock Band because Tony has never played, we ate Burger Bar (thanks to Tony's parents), we went to a wedding reception (which made Tony feel very uncomfortable because he hugged the bride, and he hadn't hugged a girl in at least 2 years), and then we watched The Dark Knight. After all that, all I can say is that Tony has not changed one bit! Andy & Tony still have only one thing on their minds--HUNTING!!! It's all they talk about, but I am still so happy to have Tony back, but I think Andy is more excited than I am. Welcome home Elder!

I took more than just one picture today, so enjoy.
Here is Tony trying to figure out how to get back up after being upside down on this piece of equipment. We are not really quite sure what the contraption is really supposed to do except put you in an upside down death trap.

And the last picture is proof of one of the tricks Tony learned on his mission. He opened that Mountain Dew can with his teeth!!! That's just not right. Teeth are jewels, not tools.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I'm glad that you guys are happy to have Tony home! It will be good for Andy to have a friend home. Hopefully Tony doesn't mind if we hang out with you sometimes too!

Jess said...

Your blog idea is fun. Plus it will be great memories.