Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 61

Tonight was my very first experience of the Young Adult Ward FHE. I have always had night classes on Monday nights so I was never able to go, but my night classes are now over, so I get to now!!! We watched a movie called Only A Stonecutter. It has such a profound message, and it's only 16 minutes long! It definitely made me appreciate all the hard work that was put into the temple that Andy & I are going to be sealed for time and all eternity in--the Salt Lake Temple! There are a lot of people that sacrificed so much to build that beautiful temple and this movie only tells the story of one diligent servant named John Rowe Moyle. Seriously, the movie is awesome!!! I highly recommend it! Now about the picture, this is one of my best buds, Jess! I was so glad to see her at FHE because it's always a little scary to go to an activity all by yourself. I am so grateful for amazing friends! They truly are the reason I am the way I am!

1 comment:

Tami said...

...Better enjoy it while you can. Soon you'll be married and then Andy won't want to go to activities with you. Good luck with that! You guys should just live in our ward boundaries and go to church with Nick and I. That would be fun!