Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 81

Andy & I went to the Draper Utah Temple Dedication broadcast with his family today. I know Andy hated waiting for an hour for the broadcast to start, but I loved watching the slideshow of pictures of the temple that they had playing before it started. Jan & Tami were telling me 'that is the bride's room' and 'there is the sealing room' as the pictures came across the screen. I was so thrilled by those two rooms!!! Sitting there in the chapel not only made me feel so close to my Heavenly Father, but also so close to Andy (and not because he was sitting right next to me). I can't wait to be sealed to him for time & all eternity!!!

1 comment:

Trevor and Blaire said...

you will love marriage! its so wonderful! when do you get married again? i like reading your blogs too! you are very good at keeping up on it lol